Hotel Facilities And Things To Do
• Large designer swimming pool. Shopping arcade with bookshop, carpet and jewellery shop, Souvenir shop. Sports activities include pool, archery, boating, badminton, cycling, tennis and golf (a nine hole executive course and putting green) and even a cricket pitch!
• Taj Ayurveda Spa - Architecturally reminiscent of the temples of Kerala, Taj Spa offers oil lamps, incense, and natural surrounding, as well as spacious treatment rooms with private gardens and a relaxing bathing pool. The Taj Spa also offers couple suites and single rooms for men and women.
• The Ayushman Ayurveda Trust, an important institute of traditional Ayurveda, manages the Taj Spa with qualified Ayurveda doctors and skilled masseurs.
• The Taj Spa includes a fully equipped gymnasium, separate men and women massage rooms, steam room, Jacuzzi, and separate relaxation rooms. The Taj Spa offers aromatherapy, Swedish, Balinese and Thai massage, and more.
• Taj Spa Outdoor Pavilion - Located in close proximity to the beach, these private pavilions provide the perfect place to rejuvenate and relax to the sound of the sea.
What We Think?
Why not call any of our Tour Consultants on 020 7100 2323 – they have ALL been to The Taj Exotica Goa and can answer any of your questions!
In A Nutshell:
To put it simply, 'it does not get any better than this!!' The Taj Exotica Goa is right up there in the list of the Great Hotels Of India. The service is flawless with 1st class management too. The hotel is large, consisting of 60 acres of beautiful and very well cared for gardens. Deluxe Rooms are in the main block and there are cottage style Garden Villas spread out over the grounds.
Tips: The Taj Exotica Goa has a huge selection of restaurants providing world class cuisine. Therefore it tends to be pretty expensive. You can however easily go and eat outside the hotel at local restaurants for a lot less.
Trip Advisor Reviews?
Read reviews »
© 2009 TripAdvisor LLC
Please Note: despite safeguards these reviews can be subject to manipulation by hotel owners.
Taj Exotica Goa
Located on the southwest coast of Goa,
overlooking the Arabian Sea, this Mediterranean style resort is one of the best five star hotels in Goa. Set amidst fifty-six acres of lush gardens, Taj Exotica is a showcase for relaxation with tropical-inspired design touches, grand
architecture, a sun-drenched atrium, wide shady corridors, and flower lined patios for a memorable stay.
• The Taj Exotica is subtly divided into the main hotel building with spacious deluxe and luxury rooms and two or four bedroom villas.
• Deluxe Rooms
Light, airy, and spacious, every room offers a panoramic view of the sea from private balconies. Amenities include central air conditioning, safes, and luxuriously large bathrooms. All rooms enjoy data port facilities, color TV, wireless internet, international dial telephones, tea/coffee maker, stocked mini bar, hairdryer and safe.
• Garden View Villas
Comfortably appointed, these rooms include all of the above guest amenities as well as soothing views of the garden.
• Deluxe Sea View Villas
Include all of the above guest amenities as well as panoramic views of the Arabian Sea.
Also available are Junior Suites, Sunset Pool Villa Rooms, Luxury Suites and fabulous 2 roomed Presidential Villas.
• Adega Camoens
Guests can unwind in the plush romantic setting of this handsomely-panelled lounge bar.
Allegria has charming old world architecture and the menu consists of incredibly fresh flavoured Goan cuisine.
Explore the cuisines of the world, including authentic Indian fare, exotic specialities from South East Asia and classic Continental dishes served with contemporary flair.
• Li Bai
Sample the succulent flavours of the Orient with Sichuan, Canton, and Hunan specialties.
• Lobster Shack
This thatched beachfront restaurant offers a delectable selection of seafood and impressive array of New World wines.
• Miguel Arcanjo
Relax in Old-World atmosphere and feast on delicious Italian, Moroccan, Spanish, and Provencal fare.
• Pool Side Sandwich And Fresh Fruit Bar
The dazzling blue pool sets the perfect ambience for a quick bite at this inviting sandwich bar.
1XDBL RM - BB
| 16 APR – 30 SEP
|| £ 148
| 01 OCT – 15 APR
|| £ 256